send me your tracks

Send me your track

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need your BASS fix??... some ELECTRO+DUBSTEP for your thursday


CHRISTINA CUTECORE SAYS WASSAAA

Cagedbaby- Medicine (The Rogue Element) (dubstep)
This is a nice lowkey foot tapping dubstep track. Usually I'm into the more grimey, dark stuff but this track really hit me...its perfect for walking around the freezing frantic newyork streetz.

UHHHHHH love this. I love the sample, obsessed with intense little samples like this. I GIVE YOU THE FUTURE! even throws in some cutsie little melody parts contrasted perfectly with the grimeyyyy bass.. LOVEEEEE!!!!!@@# !!

This is also a little more lowkey but mixes it up with some funky wobble as well. Works perfectly. enjooy

This is really the banger track of this post, definetly cop this track. Just got it from a friend this weekend, booty shaking madness. Bass speaks for itself, I don't need to say much.

also stay tuned. have a very sick menya drum and bass remix in the works...will be posting it as soon as i am done the rough edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment