send me your tracks

Send me your track

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

!!!TRASH YOURSELF!!! loveslovesloves




TRASH YOURSELF!!! My new favs! This electro duo really has caught my attention, really good bangin electro. Wanted to thank John from the duo for sending me links for more of their music, (THANK YOU THANKK YOU THANKK YOU!!@!) and they are all bangers...sick sick tracks!!! Definitely support TRASH YOURSELF check them out.....(www.myspace.com/trashyourself). To you New Yorkers, they will be @ Webster Hall on November 20th!!! Yeeeeeeee......

Trash Yourself - Touch (AC Slater Remix) (electro) AMAZZINGGG!!!!!





Trash Yourself - Forget It (electro) SICK!!!!!!!!!!!LOVES IT



Trash Yourself - Fuck the Police (electro) yeee fucka LAPD jk jk ;)...

Automatic Panic - Louder (Trash Yourself Remix) (electro) AMAZING..listen to on HIGH volumeee


Ghost Klub - Sugar (Trash Yourself Remix) (electro) pretty little cuteness




No comments:

Post a Comment