send me your tracks

Send me your track

Friday, October 16, 2009

MY NEW TRACK...."Right Quick" {{MENYA drumnbass remix}}



{MENYA}

Christina Cutecore- Right Quick (MENYA DRUMNBASS REMIX)

This was a really fabulously fun project. My good friend, Nicky is the singer in MENYA, they are a very popular electropop band here in New York. So I thought it would be fun to sample my favorite song of theirs and turn it into some dramatic drumnbasszz using Reason 4.0. The sample is from their song, "Ripe", I chose to name this remix "Right Quick" because thats my fav part of the sample ;).. Also if you haven't heard of MENYA definetly check out their tracks (you can do that by clicking on the link to their myspace page thats below). 

(also this track is in MP3 format, so it won't be such a huge file like the other track i posted)
Enjoy!!! and I would love to hear feedback about how you like it but be nice ;). 
xoxo 
Christina Cutecore

No comments:

Post a Comment