send me your tracks

Send me your track

Thursday, March 31, 2011

feed the children their daily DUBSTEP womp womp womp

The Funeral (Butch Clancy Remix)- Band of Horses
When I first found this song I was obsessed made it my song of the day listened to it over and over. But one day wasn't enough now I listen to it a couple times everyday I ADORE THIS TRACK. Its a remix of some alternative song, but its really a beautiful song. Theres nothing like some good emotional dubstep to give you that soothing feeling, but giving you wobbling bass as well.

Chill creepin beat, with a good ol junglist MC killin it. I really like hearing a MC over a beat like this cuz you can hear them better especially when your not listening to it live.

This track was played at HARD in L.A. a extremely sick party that is all about serious bass. This track definetly lives up to that. With its rolling HEAVY hypnotizing bass, its one of my new favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment