send me your tracks

Send me your track

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ELECTRO BANGERS++2011

So I was looking through my past posts and I realized I have not posted any electro for a long time. As much as I love dubstep, ad drumnbass I can't forget about the original booty bouncing banging electro. So here's a couple BIG tracks to get you wobblin.

Usually i absolutely hate remixes of mainstream songs, however this track really really works. Very impressive to turn a Cee Lo Green track into a banger. enjoy.

Ahhhh first of all I love Proxy, their tracks always are getting better and better. I was interested to see what Sound of Stereo would do in this remix, worried they would kill it, but i was soo wrong they enhanced it. This track has such a rolling hard bass that really puts u into a zone, a savage bass rolling zone. BOOYAKAA

In three words....... SASSY BANGER AMAZING. The beginning hypes you up a lil and the vocals can be deceiving sounding so cutsey, then a melody that gets you moving, and when then it hits u.....

This is one of those tracks that I constantly hear in DJ'S mixes but could never figure out who the tracks by, or where to find it. I came across it and was soo excited, I do understand why it works so well in mixes, because listening to it alone i notcied it is quite repetitive but it works and it works fucken well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment