send me your tracks

Send me your track

Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY TWO NEW TRACKS... DUBSTEP MADNESSssss

robott. Pictures, Images and Photos

the first track here, I made using Reason 4.0. This has a straight dubstep, reggae.vibe. Was feeling very mellow and wanted to break my neck doing the dubstep.wobble headbang, all at the same time. Had to capture a reggae soundin' fellow saying..."BOH BOH BOH!!!".....always used to go crazy if I heard a drumnbass MC scream "BOHBOHBOH BLUH BLUH!!!" phrase that in the mix, so had to throw it in but with a dubstepping flavor. Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

©hristina©utecore
©hristina©utecore
©hristina©utecore
©hristina©utecore
©hristina©utecore
©hristina©utecore



this other track is actually the first song I've made using Ableton Live. Which actually might be my new favorite program, really love the sequencer. Anywho thought I'd try to do something I haven't seen done much before, and combine electro with dubstep all in the same track. I actually think it came together pretty nicely. For some reason once I converted it to MP3 it was hard to hear some of the higher frequencies, like the flute and guitar sounds but I just recommend listening to it on HIGH.VOLUMEEEEEEE. lol. oh but of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment