send me your tracks

Send me your track

Thursday, November 19, 2009

CHUBBY BABIESS DUBSTEPPIN....SICK NEW DUBSTEP MASSIVE TRAX 4 U



so im working on this 10 page paper that is due in hmmm 5 hours? So of course I had to take a break to share with you some sick dubstep that I came up on recently ;)... check it. So basically Jawkob is killing it, every track iv'e found of his recently is such a massive wobblin yet soulful and intense.

(UNREAL!!!! TRACK OF THE DAY!!! really diggin emotional samples to constrast the grimey wobble, actually working on a extremely depressing yet aggresive wobblin madness right now same kinda vibe as this track)

(once I saw the title I knew I had to see what this track was about, and it lives up to the name was expecting a little more classic dub sound but its pretty straight wobble dubstep amazingness which of course always satisfies me. My new line..."TALK DUBBY TO ME!"

(YESSSSSSSSSSSS....this is the perfect track for late night groovin out at yer computer. so low key yet will get you hyped and ready to stay up all night and right a 10 page paper............

lol. got a bunch more dubstep but going to finish this paper. TALK DUBBY TO ME BOH BOH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment