send me your tracks

Send me your track

Sunday, February 19, 2012

EVOLUTION OF BASS MUSIC


Now that Skrillex and Deadmau5 are at the Grammy's and what not right up there with Justin Beiber, and Britney Spears. I am not on a frantic frenzy to discover the next level of bass music, to find the new up and coming producers/DJ's that are pushing the limits and evolving past the 70bpm// wobble wobble LFO Dubstep. Im in need of creative new sounds that will give me the same euphoric feelings dubstep gave me when I first heard it because it was taking my favorite sound wave (BASS) into a perfect package that spread like wild fire. There are many other levels to be found and we will find them....Currently Iv'e been taking a break from all the brostep in a protest against Skrillex been slowing it down a bit so anyway..

Here's a couple tracks by a producer named NastyNasty that are very Glitch Hop, Melodic, but very Bass heavy as well///enjoy also threw in another track that caught my eye because of the title 'Crackberry' but ended up discovering a dopeass track. (click on the below tracks to download) FOR FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment