send me your tracks

Send me your track

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

KingJahi and Quicky Mac::::

Like Iv'e said many times before, the main purpose of this blog is to help new artists, but mostly I like to help spread my good friends. KingJahi who formerly went by Dos, has been a friend of mine since I was in high school always been a very balanced, wise, and good friend. He's currently coming up in the game going to school for production, and making beats along the way. The tracks Iv'e taken from his soundcloud a homie of his named Quicky Mac is rapping over his beats...straight california shit and im loving it. Don't have much hiphop on this blog so this is a unique post for the cutecoreness today. lol. enjoy

California fly - California fly by KingJahi
Sounds from Wednesday evening by KingJahi

No comments:

Post a Comment