send me your tracks

Send me your track

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Half-Step? DnB-Step? DrumStep?......Oh the UK and their crazy new genres....

I am always a sucker for new genres. A good friend of mine told me about a new genre thats started to make its way over to us americans called Half-Step. It doesn't suprise me that with how much Dubstep has started to blow up that producers would evolve this sound in another direction. Half-Step is for the dubstep fan who originated from being a junglist. So sorry all you reggae/dub heads. Half-step is basically taking jump-up drumnbass and taking it half bpm. So its alot slower then original drum and bass, but faster then the typical dubstep.

I know I know..... wtf is the difference you ask?? I am not sure but check it.......





No comments:

Post a Comment