send me your tracks

Send me your track

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feisty Friday/// here to serve you a contrast of some chill pretty dubstepp...along with some dirty wobblin electro//@#


(me in one of my latest strange photoshoots by the cat)

Intense//Wobblin' Fidget. If fidget is your thing this tracks for you. I happen to really be digging fidget again recently. This track really hypes me up, I'm obsessed with the uplifting synth that leads in to a bangin journey of wobblin madness.

If you have ever heard any other Kill the Noise tracks, you know they have a distinct sound and this track definetly lives up to their name. The vocal samples are a bit whack if you ask me, but I DIE for anything new kill the noise sound, very good 2AM bangin track.

Caspa and Rusko slow it down for a change. This is a really pretty, soulful, emotional track...and you all know how I am a sucker for these....There is a pretty little melody that play alongside the dubstep dramatic drums.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this track. Not sure if I should even be posting if because it is a exclusive track I was given to review. But I can't fight the urge to share it. This is a seriously seductive, sexy, and alluring track. The jazzy sexpot female vocals really entrap you in this magical track. These are the ideal vocals for me, and the dubsteppin drums/ and bass carry it all together perfect.

Popof never lets me down. This track isn't the usual dubstep, fidget banger I would post. Its pretty basic electro, I just really like the guitar melody that leads into the whole electro'filled experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment