send me your tracks

Send me your track

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dedicated to the BASSLOVERS !!!###@@!!!


Acid Girls- The Numbers Song
(electro)***
This is a serious hit, really catchy synths. Forces you to get up out of your seat and dance your bunny off. Listen to on high volume!!

 Crookers has been disappointing me recently, after hearing a live show of theirs and was shocked by how terrible they were. But this remix they did of a fever ray track I'd like to think of as their comback into my lives. This is a serious booty shaking track. OBSESSED!

Boys Noize never fails to impress me. I heard this track live, at summerstage in NYC and immediatly went on a hunt to find it, and i was successful! Boys Noize always lives up to the hype coming out with new and improved tracks. AMAZING!!

Vaski-Might Like You Better (dubstep) **********
This is my favorite track of the week. At first sounds like it will be some hip hop, weird shit but ends up turning into serious grimey dubstep bass. Listen for yourselves...you will be blown away. FAVORITE!!!$$$$$$$$**********

No comments:

Post a Comment